Subject: Questionnaire on exhibition of archives materials--corrigendum

Questionnaire on exhibition of archives materials--corrigendum

From: Marg McIntyre <mcintyre>
Date: Sunday, March 22, 1998
I recently sent out a questionnaire to list members regarding
archival exhibits and preservation concerns. I've just realized that
the date I gave for receiving responses was off by a month!
Actually, I need the responses by *March 28th* not April 28th, as in
my original posting. Sorry for the mistake.

Marg McIntyre

                 Distributed: Wednesday, March 25, 1998