Subject: Book on picture frames sought

Book on picture frames sought

From: Noelle Ocon <nocon>
Date: Friday, March 20, 1998
    **** Moderator's comments:   Please respond directly to David
    Beaudin <dbeaudin [at] ncmamail__dcr__state__nc__us>

This is being posted for our frame conservator, David Beaudin.

    I am searching for a good copy of the book The Book of Picture
    Frames by Claus Grimm, in the original 1978 German Edition.
    Please contact me if you have a copy which you are willing to
    sell.

                 Distributed: Wednesday, March 25, 1998