Subject: Dismantling printing press

Dismantling printing press

From: Dorothea Colligan <dcolligan>
Date: Monday, March 23, 1998
We have a "Gutenberg Press" that's been part of our gallery area for
many years.  Currently we're renovating this space and there's no
room for the press.  We think it's an authentic wine press from the
17th century that's been rigged up to look like the press Gutenberg
used. We'd like to dismantle it and store it in our warehouse.  Does
anyone know of someone who can do this?  We're really 'pressed' for
time.

Dorothea Colligan
Conservator Library/Archives
American Bible Society