Subject: Vibration

Vibration

From: Gail Sanders <gsanders>
Date: Thursday, March 19, 1998
    **** Moderator's comments: This query comes from a person who is
    not on the DistList and will not see any responses that are
    posted here.  Please respond directly to sender and if of
    general interest post it here as well

I work in the exhibitions department at the Austin Museum of Art,
where we are preparing to build a permanent site in downtown Austin
within the next two to three years.  It so happens that the City of
Austin is considering constructing a light rail system that would
pass virtually outside the door of this new site.  Our director
would like to gather documentation, which she could present to the
City, which shows the negative impact that vibrations from alight
rail system would exert on our collections.

Gail Sanders
512-495-9224 x41

                 Distributed: Thursday, March 19, 1998