Subject: Plastics research

Plastics research

From: Amanda Pagliarino <amandap>
Date: Thursday, March 19, 1998
    **** Moderator's comments:   Please respond directly to the
    author

I would like to invite anyone who has within the last 5 years
carried out research on the conservation of plastics, and is
interested in having their findings noted in a coming publication to
contact me.  I am specifically interested in research or any
information pertaining to the preservation and stabilisation of
plastics.

Amanda Pagliarino
Materials Conservator
Queensland Museum, PO Box 3300, South Brisbane  Qld  4101, Australia
+61 7 3840 7682
Fax: +61 7 3846 1918

                 Distributed: Thursday, March 19, 1998