Subject: Dictionary

Dictionary

From: Belen Laburu <hgmasi>
Date: Wednesday, March 11, 1998
I am sending this message on behalf of my wife, Belen Laburu, who is
museum conservator in Buenos Aires, Argentina, and is a subscriber
of this list. What she need to know, is if there exists any
dictionary English-Spanish, Spanish-English specialized in
conservation matters. Thanks in advance,

    **** Moderator's comments:   There are a couple of items in the
    DistList archives at
    http://palimpsest.stanford.edu/byform/mailing-lists/cdl/
    Search for "glossary dictionary"