Subject: Supporting sewing in book repair

Supporting sewing in book repair

From: Anna Wise <a.wise>
Date: Friday, February 20, 1998
I am interested to find any information about techniques for
supporting sewing when repairing of books and manuscripts without
rebinding/removing original sewing threads. Any references for
published material would be a great help. I would also be pleased to
hear from any one using this type of technique.

Anna Wise
Conservation Department
Wellcome Institute for The History of Medicine
183 Euston Road
London NW1 2BE
England

                Distributed: Tuesday, February 24, 1998