Subject: Conservation of firearms

Conservation of firearms

From: Helen Coxon <helenc>
Date: Tuesday, February 17, 1998
This is posted on behalf of someone who is not on the list:

    I am a conservation intern writing a thesis on the conservation
    of firearms. I am interested in the products used for the
    cleaning and stabilisation/lubrication of firearms, especially
    oil-based products. If anyone has any recommendations or
    suggestions, please contact me care of helenc [at] rom__on__ca.  It
    would be helpful to me if you included the supplier along with
    the product name.  Any help on this matter would be greatly
    appreciated. Thank you in advance,

     Debra Seabrook

Helen Coxon
Conservator