Subject: Skin Deep Newsletter

Skin Deep Newsletter

From: David M. Lanning <david>
Date: Thursday, February 12, 1998
Just a quick note to let you know that we have recently published
the Spring Edition - Issue No. 5 of "Skin Deep", our biannual
Newsletter.

This edition includes:

    *   an articles from John Mitchell on Foredge Painting
    *   a brief History of SSZ Ltd., Sangorski, Sutcliffe and
        Zaehnsdorf
    *   the 'Manufacture of Leather' - part 5 (the story continues)
    *   an articles on the U.K. based 'Society of Bookbinders'
    *   plus a 'Letters and Feedback' page and a very useful 'Tip of
        the Day'

    **** Moderator's comments:   Previous issues cover topics
    including bloom, leather manufacture, and other good stuff.

You can find the contents page at:
<URL:http://www.hewit.com/skindeep.htm>
Happy reading,

David M. Lanning
J. Hewit & Sons Ltd. (London)
+44 0-181-965 5377
Fax: +44 181-453 0414

                Distributed: Thursday, February 12, 1998