Subject: Electric engravers

Electric engravers

From: Helen Coxon <helenc>
Date: Monday, February 9, 1998
Does anyone know of a source of *quiet* handheld electric engravers?
We have two, marked Electro-Stylus, and reportedly purchased from
Efstonscience some years ago.  We would like to find more, as not
only are they quieter in operation, they are also considerably
lighter than current models, being without the heavier, wider
portion at the upper end.  Needless to say, Efstonscience has no
record of them. Any leads would be appreciated,

Helen Coxon
Royal Ontario Museum
Toronto

                Distributed: Tuesday, February 10, 1998