Subject: Help offered for flood victims

Help offered for flood victims

From: Jonathan Scheer <jscheer>
Date: Tuesday, February 10, 1998
    **** Moderator's comments: Please respond directly to the author

I am a conservation dry cleaner, a member of the textile
conservation group in N.Y., and an associate member of AIC. As
someone who has worked closely with textile conservators throughout
the northeastern U.S. and on such diverse projects as the Andy
Warhol retrospective at the Whitney Museum of American Art, I would
like to offer my services free of charge to those museum curators
and directors of historic houses et al. who might have experienced
damage to their costume collections as a result of the recent
flooding here.

Jonathan Scheer
J. Scheer & Co.
8 Village Plaza