Subject: Source for brass moldings

Source for brass moldings

From: Michael Smart <msmart>
Date: Friday, February 6, 1998
I am in search of a new supplier of quarter and half round brass
strip molding as in the type frequently used by Herder Bros..  It is
essentially a thin piece of brass formed over a piece of wood,
usually mahogany.  Garret Wade in NYC no longer carries it and are
not forthcoming with the name of the manufacturer, other than they
are located in France.  If anyone knows where else this might be
found or knows the name of the manufacturer, I would greatly
appreciate any information.  Thank you,

Michael Smart

                 Distributed: Monday, February 9, 1998