Subject: Digital cameras

Digital cameras

From: Colin Williamson <smileplas>
Date: Monday, February 2, 1998
Following on from the (very useful) posting about digital cameras,
does anyone have any experience in using them to copy 35 mm slides
so that we could use them on our web site. We have thousands of these
images, but no equipment for digitising them and it occurred to us
that it might be possible to have one piece of equipment that would
enable us to take new digital images as well as transfer the old
ones.

Colin Williamson
Plastics Historical Society, London

                 Distributed: Friday, February 6, 1998