Subject: Storage of Dead Sea Scrolls

Storage of Dead Sea Scrolls

From: Michael Maggen <maggen>
Date: Thursday, January 29, 1998
We are going through a major changing phase in display and storage
of the Dead Sea Scrolls. We would like to change our old shelving
system and we are looking for a new system which would answer the
best storage qualifications (inert materials efficiency, easy
modification and compatible prices). We would be interested to
receive any recommendations or any other relevant information.

Michael Maggen
Senior paper conservator
The Israel Museum Jerusalem Israel

                 Distributed: Friday, January 30, 1998