Subject: Preservation of digital information--corrigendum

Preservation of digital information--corrigendum

From: Walter Henry <whenry>
Date: Tuesday, January 27, 1998
In Conservation DistList Instance: 11:63, Friday, January 23, 1998 I
posted an item about the by-invitation conference being held by the
Getty Conservation Institute/Getty Information Institute and the
Long Now Foundation. This text came from their web site
<URL:http://www.gii.getty.edu/timeandbits> but I inadvertently
forgot to indicate that it was a quote, and several people have
thought I wrote it. Sorry to all for misleading; I've got nothing to
do with the conference, just thought you'd be interested in it.

                 Distributed: Tuesday, January 27, 1998