Subject: Internship sought

Internship sought

From: Monika Z. Jankowiak <jankowia>
Date: Tuesday, January 20, 1998
I'm currently a senior in Grinnell College double majoring in Art
History and German.  Following the completion of my undergraduate
studies I am planning to pursue the field of art conservation and am
therefore currently looking for preprogram experience.  I've already
had three brief internships this last summer.  I spent two weeks
helping to restore leather wall hangings in Wawel Castle in Krakow,
Poland and then had another two week internship through the Krakow
University Art Conservation department (restoring a ceiling mural).
My third internship was for a private professional conservator and
dealt with paintings on wooden panels.  If anyone has any
information about preprogram experience, I would greatly appreciate
the help. Thank you,

Monika Z. Jankowiak

                 Distributed: Friday, January 23, 1998