Subject: Coatings database

Coatings database

From: Pia Olsen <bib-po>
Date: Tuesday, January 20, 1998
The following question is posted on behalf of 3 conservators working
at The National Museum of Denmark, Conservation Department,
Furniture Section:

    We are searching for information on databases for registration
    of historic transparent coatings on furniture. We are making
    analysis of transparent coatings on Danish furniture, and wish
    to create a database for registration of the information we have
    collected. We are interested in finding out, if anybody else
    somewhere have any experiences within the area of registering
    historic coatings on furniture, either in databases or manual?

Pia Olsen, Librarian
The National Museum of Denmark
Conservation Department
The Library