Subject: Brettell and Starling book sought

Brettell and Starling book sought

From: Noelle Ocon <nocon>
Date: Monday, January 12, 1998
    **** Moderator's comments:   Please respond directly to the
    author

The following is posted on behalf of David Beaudin, the frame
conservator at the North Carolina Museum of Art

    I am searching for a copy of the book "The Art of the Edge:
    European Frames, 1300-1900" published by the Art Institute of
    Chicago, 1986 and authored by Richard Brettell and Steven
    Starling.  Both the authors and the Institute have been
    contacted, and no copies could be found.  I am willing to pay
    well for a copy in reasonable condition.  Please contact me
    directly at dbeaudin [at] ncmamail__dcr__state__nc__us or 919-839-6262
    ext.2208.

                 Distributed: Tuesday, January 13, 1998