Subject: French clamps

French clamps

From: Paul Storch <paul.storch>
Date: Monday, January 12, 1998
Eileen Procter inquired about a supplier for the Berna Assembly
Clamps (aka Berna Multi-Clamps.  There are two suppliers in the USA
that still might have them in stock.  I have purchased my small size
clamps from

    TALAS
    568 Broadway,
    New York NY 100102
    212-219-0770
    Fax: 212-219-0735

There is another supplier

    Conservation Support Systems,
    924 West Pedregosa Street
    Santa Barbara CA 93101
    800-235-6834

that had them in their 1996 catalog, which is the most current one
that I have.  You might also want to try some of the European-based
conservation equipment suppliers. Hope this helps,

Paul S. Storch
Objects Conservator
John and Martha Daniels Objects Conservation Laboratory (JMD-OCL)
B-109.1, Minnesota History Center
345 Kellogg Blvd West
St. Paul, MN  55102-1906
612-297-5774