Subject: Exhibition

Exhibition

From: Talita Fourie <talitaf>
Date: Thursday, January 8, 1998
    **** Moderator's comments:   Please respond directly to the
    author

I am responsible for writing a document about Conservation in
Exhibitions. This will be used as a guideline for design and display
technicians, artists and curators. I will be grateful for any
information concerning these topic. Practical hands on advise from
personal experience will be very helpful. I will also appreciate
information about people to contact in this field and any
publications concerning the whole field of conservation in
exhibitions.

Talita Fourie
National Cultural History Museum
PO Box 28088