Subject: Plasticine

Plasticine

From: Mark Vine <100436.3447>
Date: Monday, January 5, 1998
A recent enquiry on the list related to the whereabouts of
sulphur-free grades of plasticine for moulding purposes. I wish to
report that the makers of Harbutts Grey Modelling Plasticine
(stocked by our offices here in England and in Springfield,Virginia)
have confirmed that this grade is sulphur free.

Mark G. Vine
Conservation Resources (UK) Ltd
Cowley OX4 2RD, Oxford, England

                Distributed: Wednesday, January 7, 1998