Subject: Metal corners

Metal corners

From: Mark Vine <100436.3447>
Date: Saturday, December 14, 1996
Steve Reitci asked for information on a source of
reinforcing corners,the only source I have is for a company
in the UK which I contacted in 1993. They supply all manner
of handles (leather & metal), corners and fittings for
the fancy case and luggage industry.

I have checked with the company and though they now have a
$38-00 (25-00) minimum order they do still sell loose
fittings. Their details follow:

    Buxactic Ltd
    The Winnows
    Home Farm
    Sedgwick Park
    Horsham, West Sussex RH13 6QE
    England
    +44 1403-218880
    Fax: +44 1403-274111

Alternatively if I was based in the USA I would approach the likes
of a professional Trade Association promoting the Leathercraft or
Luggage Trade, these associations are usually only too eager to
provide help for their members.

Mark G. Vine
Conservation Resources
England