Subject: CS10 paper

CS10 paper

From: Jonathan S. Farley <j.s.farley>
Date: Wednesday, December 11, 1996
I am in need of a source (UK preferably) for CS10 paper. It appears
that it is once again unavailable, and look alike papers I try do
not have the same physical characteristics. I have been told that
CS10 board is still being made, but I have not been successful in
locating the manufacturer.

If anybody knows of a source of the paper, or is able to give me an
address for the maker, please would they let me know as I have an
urgent job to complete.

Jonathan S Farley
Conservation Unit
Brynmor Jones Library