Subject: Gelasco

Gelasco

From: Barbara Hammond <hammond>
Date: Thursday, December 12, 1996
I like the way gelasco lasts for a long period of time, allowing for
that unique crackling effect an extended time for marbling without
the vat going sour.  But I am somewhat puzzled as to why it last so
long, and responds in the way it does.

I have called bookmakers, and talked to other bookbinders in the
area and nobody seams to know the exact properties of gelasco. Would
anybody on the list know what gelasco is made of?

                 Distributed: Friday, December 13, 1996