Subject: Pacific Silver Cloth

Pacific Silver Cloth

From: Ellen Salzman <mcdellen>
Date: Monday, December 9, 1996
Roland Samieske <samieske [at] interport__net>, on behalf of Nora
Lockshin, writes:

>Ellen Salzman reports that in exhibition cases, she has lined bases
>with the cloth, placed a small fan in the case to encourage air
>circulation, and placed a polished, half-lacquer coated silver
>coupon in the case for observation over the display period.  This
>has been satisfactory in observing the capacity of the cloth.

I am afraid there was a misunderstanding during my conversation with
Nora Lockshin about silver cloth.  Although I know that such a case
construction has been tried, I do not necessarily know that it was
successful.  Also the silver cloth was placed under the deck in
removable layers, not lining the base.

Ellen Salzman

                 Distributed: Monday, December 9, 1996