Subject: Crazing of acrylic sheeting

Crazing of acrylic sheeting

From: Daria Keynan <dkeynan>
Date: Monday, December 9, 1996

I have heard of this problem mention by two other paper
conservators. I have not followed up on it but you might want to
contact them.  Karl Buchberg at MOMA NY has mentioned what sounds
like a similar problem as has Moya Tonnies in Kiel, Germany. Please
post any good theories on the DistList.

Daria Keynan
212-645-5245
Fax: 212-645-2590