Subject: Academic research

Academic research

From: Dale Peters <petersd>
Date: Friday, December 6, 1996
I seek an academic department in the field of conservation,
preferably paper conservation, attached to a German university with
a view to short term collaboration, with a possibility of DAAD
funding towards a postgraduate research project.

I am aware of the department in Tuebingen, and would welcome contact
details, either e-mail or fax, or any further suggestions.

Mrs Dale Peters
Paper Conservator
Campbell Collections of the University of Natal
220 Marriott Road Durban 4001
South Africa
+27 - 31 - 260-2306
Fax: +27 - 31 - 291-622