Subject: Phase box rivets

Phase box rivets

From: Martha Jackson <martha.jackson>
Date: Friday, December 6, 1996
Alexandra Greathead <mcard.pro.kew [at] gtnet__gov__uk> on behalf of
Brian Thomas writes

>The Conservation department of the Public Record Office at Kew
>is currently looking for suitable rivets for use as catches in
>making phase boxes.  The steel nickled finish type do not meet
>our specifications.  Does anyone know of a supplier of either
>brass or nylon rivets.

Try the Tandy Leather Company.  The last time we ordered rivets from
them was May 1993; therefore, things (prices, location, etc.) may
have changed. We order brass rivets and at that time they were ten
bags for $3.49 (each bag contained 100 rivets).

Here are two locations:

    Tandy Leather Company
    8334 Eastern Blvd
    Baltimore, MD  21224