Subject: Plastic

Plastic

From: Colin Williamson <smileplas>
Date: Tuesday, November 26, 1996
Patricia Miller asked recently about conservation of plastics, and
was recommended a couple of publications. Over the last ten years or
so there has been an explosion of interest in this topic, with lots
of conferences and published papers. There is also the Historical
Plastics Research Scientists Group, based in the UK (Dr Anita Quye),
providing a co-ordination point for work in this area. If the
publication of a biography of useful publications would be of
interest, please let me know and we shall try to produce one.

Colin Williamson
Plastics Historical Society

               Distributed: Wednesday, November 27, 1996