Subject: Disaster protocol

Disaster protocol

From: Shelley Reisman Paine <srpaine>
Date: Monday, November 25, 1996
I had a recent request for a disaster protocol I helped develop for an
international exhibition of paintings. The borrower found it very helpful and
called for permission to use it for a current exhibition.  She suggested I
put it on the distribution list.  So, here it is, and please use it if it
is helpful.

    **** Moderator's comments: This document is available in
    Conservation OnLine (CoOL) on the Disasters page
        http://palimpsest.stanford.edu/bytopic/disasters/

               Distributed: Wednesday, November 27, 1996