Subject: Mummified human remains

Mummified human remains

From: Alexandre Guay <guay>
Date: Tuesday, November 19, 1996
I am a graduate student a University of Paris 1-Pantheon-Sorbonne
(conservation-restauration of archaeological material). I intend to
do a paper on the conservation of mummified human remains (bogmen,
icemen, more "traditional" mummies and so on ...). Unfortunately,
the documentation on the subject seems very scarce (except maybe for
the Egyptian material). Could anyone help me?

J. Gosselin
University of Paris I

                Distributed: Thursday, November 21, 1996