Subject: Plastic

Plastic

From: Michael Trinkley <chicora1>
Date: Tuesday, November 19, 1996
Patricia L. Miller <plmxiha [at] prairienet__org> writes

>Could anyone recommend articles on the conservation of plastic artifacts?

We have found several books to be of considerable assistance. I hope
they are helpful.

    Grattan, David W. (editor). 1993. Saving the Twentieth Century:
    The Conservation of Modern Materials. Canadian Conservation
    Institute, Ottawa, Canada. (ISBN 0 660 57854 9)

    Scottish Society for Conservation and Restoration. 1988. Modern
    Organic Materials: Preprints of the Meeting, Edinburgh. SSCR
    Publications, Edinburgh, Scotland. (ISBN 0 9508068 6 2)

                Distributed: Thursday, November 21, 1996