Subject: Polyester batting

Polyester batting

From: Gillian Boal <gboal>
Date: Thursday, November 14, 1996
I am interested in finding a supplier for polyester batting. In 1992
I bought some from Museum Services Corporation in Maryland upon the
advice of a textile conservator but they seemed to have closed down.
Have they been bought up by someone? Could the textile conservators
tell me who they are buying Bonded Richfab Bat Garrett (brand name)
from or if not, what, and could they let me know if there is a
problem with it. Thank you,

Gillian Boal
Book Conservator - Special Collections
University of California, Berkeley