Subject: Mounts for fans

Mounts for fans

From: Jessica S. Johnson <JSJOHNSON>
Date: Wednesday, November 13, 1996
Our anthropology/history collections manager is looking for ideas
for mounting 19th century fans for storage--fixed, folding, and
brise types. I'm sure this is one of those mounting techniques that
numerous people have developed but never published. We would love to
hear what you've done so we don't have to reinvent the wheel. Thanks,

Jessie Johnson

                 Distributed: Monday, November 18, 1996