Subject: Book about shellac sought

Book about shellac sought

From: Stephen Koob <koobs>
Date: Thursday, November 14, 1996
This is in reply to Craig Deller's search for "The Handbook of
Shellac Analysis", Cons DistList Instance 10:46. I last looked at
this book in London in 1979, so I knew it existed. Unfortunately,
you had the first author's name wrong.  It should read:

    Rangaswami, M. and Sen, H.K.  Handbook of Shellac Analysis,
    Revised Second Edition, Bihar, India: India Lac Research
    Institute, 1952.

To save you additional searching through databases, I located it in
the National Union Catalog and you can request it through
interlibrary loan from the following libraries:

   John Crerar Library, Chicago (ICJ)
   New York Public Library (NN)
   University of Hawaii Library, Honolulu (HU)

Stephen Koob
Department of Conservation and Scientific Research
Freer Gallery of Art
Smithsonian Institution
Washington DC 20560
202-357-4880 x276