Subject: Book about shellac sought

Book about shellac sought

From: Craig Deller <craig1708>
Date: Friday, November 8, 1996
I have been searching for a particular book and now turn to the List
for help. My search of the 800 some libraries here in Illinois has
turned up blank;

    "The Handbook of Shellac Analysis"
    M. Rengasswami & H.K. Sen; authors
    Indian Lac Research Institute;  publisher
    1952

My CIN search at least shows it exists, though my communications
with the ILRI in India has not been helpful.
Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Craig Deller
The Deller Conservation Group Ltd
Geneva, Illinois