Subject: Vacuum cleaners

Vacuum cleaners

From: Carol Pintek <carolsue>
Date: Friday, November 8, 1996
We are trying to select the best vacuum cleaner to dust our stacks
and books, a small area in an archives.  I have scanned CoOL but
find few recommendations.  Since said vacuum will probably have an
expensive HEPA filter, I would like very much to know what all of
you out there are using (brand, etc.) and your satisfaction level.

Carol S. Pintek
The Bentley Historical Library
The University of Michigan

                 Distributed: Friday, November 8, 1996