Subject: Photocopy toner stability

Photocopy toner stability

From: Beth Doyle <bdoyle>
Date: Saturday, November 2, 1996
I am a graduate student at the University of Texas Library Conservation
Program and am currently researching the archival qualities of photocopy
toners, both black and color. Specific questions I have include the
long term stability of color copies, the difference between magnetic and
carbon toners, and differences in machines which may effect the long
term image quality. If anyone has insights or possible sources of
information I would appreciate your help.

Beth Doyle

                Distributed: Thursday, November 7, 1996