Subject: C-Spray

C-Spray

From: Daria Keynan <dkeynan>
Date: Thursday, October 31, 1996
In October, Sub Micron cleaning systems presented their product C
Spray (Conservation DistList, Instance: 10:36, October 12, 1996) . I
found the information interesting and have since followed up with
the company. I understand that several West coast conservators have
had demonstrations of the system and am very interested to hear from
anyone who has seen it work and had opportunity to examine the
objects after treatment. I am particularly interested to know if
anyone has done or is doing aging tests for art work treated with C
Spray.

Daria Keynan

                 Distributed: Friday, November 1, 1996