Subject: Historical societies

Historical societies

From: Fran Palmer <14palmer>
Date: Monday, October 28, 1996
I am a graduate student studying library and information science at
Catholic University of America and I have been researching archival
preservation as it concerns small town historical societies.  I
would really appreciate any input from directors or preservationists
from such societies.  If you would be willing to answer a few
questions about your preservation challenges and techniques please
contact me. Thanks,

Fran Palmer
Catholic University of America
Washington, DC