Subject: Photo albums

Photo albums

From: Theresa Duchene <tduchene>
Date: Monday, October 21, 1996
    **** Moderator's comments:
    This query comes from a person who is not on the DistList and
    will not see any responses that are posted here.  Please respond
    directly to sender and if of general interest post it here as well

I have several questions regarding long-term/archival storage of photo
albums:

    1.  A friend recently got into stamping.  She uses Pigma inks.
        Can she use these inks in her albums without adverse
        effects?

    2.  My friend wants to journal in the albums, but prefers to
        print longer pieces using her HP ink jet printer.  Does
        anyone know if these inks will bleed, fade or adversely
        effect her photos?

    3.  My friend has scanned a number of photos into an electronic
        scrapbook, the originals do not belong to her.  Does anyone
        know where she can get photo quality paper for her color
        printer (similar to the print to print copying process
        offered by many photo labs.)

Theresa Duchene

                Distributed: Wednesday, October 23, 1996