Subject: Bibliography on library preservation

Bibliography on library preservation

From: Manning Ralph <rwm>
Date: Monday, October 21, 1996
Bibliography of Standards and Selected References Related to
Preservation in Libraries
Compiled by Suzanne Dodson and Johanna Wellheiser
February 1996

The National Library of Canada is very pleased to announce the
availability on the WWW of this substantial bibliography of
standards related to preservation.  It is our hope that this will be
a useful tool for everyone involved in preservation and conservation
activities.  We are indebted to Suzanne Dodson (University of
British Columbia) and Johanna Wellheiser (Metropolitan Toronto
Reference Library) who compiled this work.

The bibliography can be accessed at the National Library of Canada's
Home Page using the following URL:

    http://www.nlc-bnc.ca/resource/presv/eintro.htm

    **** Moderator's comments:   There is a link to this resource in
    CoOL's Bibliographies page