Subject: Watercolour papers in Guatemala

Watercolour papers in Guatemala

From: Walter Henry <whenry>
Date: Monday, October 21, 1996
In a private message, Laura Legrand de M. <mlegrand [at] guate__net> sent
the following and I thought I'd pass it on. NB, the original was in
Spanish (thanks to Connie Brooks for translating); I don't know if
Laura Legrand de M. speaks English).

    We are a group of water-color painters in Guatemala; we have
    received information that a brand of paper called Gvarro made in
    Spain doesn't have permanent pigment.  We urgently need to
    receive information.  In our country this paper is used fairly
    frequently, although it's hard to find in the market.  Thanking
    you in advance for your attention.

                 Distributed: Monday, October 21, 1996