Subject: Storage of CD's

Storage of CD's

From: William Henderson <willt>
Date: Tuesday, October 15, 1996
Merle Kimball <makimb [at] janus__swem__wm__edu> writes

>My supervisor wants to have compact discs stored in our regular
>library stack areas right along with the books. Does anyone do this?
>If so, what type of container do you use?

Regarding Merle Kimball's inquiry, Archival Products lists binders
containing a folder designed for this purpose. Inquire of this
vendor for samples and prices:

    PO Box 1413
    Des Moines, IA 50305
    archival [at] ix__netcom__com

William T  Henderson

                Distributed: Wednesday, October 16, 1996