Subject: Printing labels for 35mm slides

Printing labels for 35mm slides

From: Cindy Connelly <100724.1610>
Date: Monday, October 7, 1996
Sandy Wassenmiller <sandwass [at] flash__net> writes

> a software program for MAC that makes traditional
>labels for artist's slides

If your Mac came with the Claris Works package, look no further. Its
database program will spit out complete or partial records as
labels, which you can customize to any label size. It's quite easy
to set up. I recently did more labels than I can think about (though
not for slides) and had not a single problem with misalignment,
etc.

Cindy Connelly Ryan
Forbes Fellow
Freer Gallery of Art