Subject: Testing air quality

Testing air quality

From: Wendy Claire Jessup <prevcon>
Date: Thursday, October 10, 1996
I received a query today from Michael Henry, a mechanical engineer
specializing in historic preservation, who is not on-line.  Michael
asked me if I knew of any inexpensive test "strips" or other
materials which can be installed either in a supply duct or at the
supply grill to test for contaminants from central steam
humidification systems.  I don't but perhaps someone out there does.
His client is an archives facility with humidification from a
municipal central steam plant.

Wendy Claire Jessup
President and Conservator
Wendy Jessup and Associates, Inc.