Subject: Publication on fading sought

Publication on fading sought

From: Henry Grunder <hgrunder>
Date: Thursday, October 10, 1996
I am overcoming my reticence over cross-posting this appeal because
of the worthiness of the cause. Dennis Hallerman, late Assistant
State Archivist of Virginia, died last week after a long illness. He
was a good boss and a good friend. Some of us, both within and
outside the agency, are helping his daughter Mary with her Science
Fair project. The distraction of her father's situation has put her
(and us) off-schedule. She urgently needs a copy of: Davis Saunders
and Jo Kirby, "Wavelength-Dependent Fading of Artists' Pigments,"
IIC Preprints for the Ottawa Conference on Preventive
Conservation, 1994.

If someone could FAX a copy of this paper to:

    Henry Grunder
    Conservation Coordinator
    The Library of Virginia
    Fax: 804-371-2617