Subject: Administrivia

Administrivia

From: Walter Henry <whenry>
Date: Saturday, October 12, 1996
1. Stanford suffered a massive power outage on October 11, which
took most of our machines offline. It is possible that some of you
sent in postings that never reached me. If you sent in something on
or before October 11 and have not seen it in a DistList mailing,
please resend it.

2. In Conservation DistList Instance: 10:32, an editing error on my
part led to
Hamdallah Bearat's name being misspelled. In Conservation DistList
Instance: 10:35, I managed another editing error in a posting by
Balint Flesch, which I trust nobody misinterpreted:

  Gary W. Ewer <garyewer [at] poweramp__net>, writing on behalf of Gary W.
  Ewer <garyewer [at] poweramp__net> wrote:

should have read

  Gary W. Ewer <garyewer [at] poweramp__net>, writing on behalf of Nicola
  Longford <njmlt [at] aol__com> wrote:

Both errors have been quietly corrected in the CoOL archives, with
apologies to all concerned.

                Distributed: Saturday, October 12, 1996