Subject: Internship sought

Internship sought

From: Thanasis Velios <natuk>
Date: Friday, October 4, 1996
I study conservation at the Technological Educational Institute of Athens.
Until March I will have finished attending my classes. After that I must
practise for six months on conservation before I could take my diploma. Is
there any position in Europe where I could practise? (Preferable in Italy or
United Kingdom).
Respond either through Distlist or to the address natuk [at] ellinogermaniki__gr

Thanasis Velios
Conservation studies

                 Distributed: Saturday, October 5, 1996