Subject: Storage of T-shirts

Storage of T-shirts

From: Mike Widener <mwidener>
Date: Friday, October 4, 1996
Among the collections under my care is a growing collection of
T-shirts relating to our Law School and the law in general (over 100
items at present).  The boxes these have been stored in--20" x 24"
textile storage boxes--are unwieldy and also allow the t-shirts to
slide around.  The textile storage boxes I've seen in the usual
supply catalogs (Gaylord, University Products, etc.), like the ones
I have now, appear to be designed for much larger garments.  I would
welcome any suggestions for better storage solutions.

Mike Widener, Archivist/Rare Books Librarian
Tarlton Law Library, School of Law
University of Texas at Austin
727 E. 26th, Austin, TX 78705-3224
512-471-7263